Local SEO is the most crucial aspect of any marketing strategy. And yet, many marketers need to use it effectively to drive business or growth in their local markets. In this post, we’ll break down the most critical aspects of local SEO and explain them in detail so that you can make sure your website gets the most out of its presence online.
To rank well in Google, you need on-page SEO.
- Mobile-friendly. If people can’t access your site from their mobile devices, it will be hard for them to find you and make a purchase. So make sure your website is accessible from smartphones and tablets!
- Fast loading times. A slow-loading site will be OK with search engines like Google (and other search engines). A fast-loading site will give users the impression that their experience online is fast & smooth—and that’s what the user wants!! They don’t want some “unknown” site popping up when they’re looking for something else! But even if they have no clue what they’re looking for, they still need an easy experience browsing the web to decide whether this product/service would be beneficial overall.”
Link building is an essential aspect of any SEO campaign but can also be overlooked. You want to ensure that you are building links from local businesses in your area and getting them on the map with their reviews and testimonials.
Local business owners will often have higher quality content than other types of sites on the web, so they are more likely to rank higher in SERPs (search engine results pages). This means that building backlinks from these sources will boost your organic rankings and link quality metrics like domain authority and page authority score!
You should also consider whether or not there’s already an established presence for a particular SEO agency primelis when evaluating if they’re worth targeting via SEO efforts—for example: Is there already a Facebook page? A Twitter profile? An Instagram account? If so, don’t waste time trying too hard because chances are good that someone else has already done all of this work before, so let’s focus on making ours stand out from theirs instead…
Schema markup is a way to help search engines understand the content of your website. It’s a way for you and Google to work together so that when someone searches for something, they can find you and your site in the right place.
Schema markup is essential to any modern SEO strategy and will help drive traffic, increase conversions and improve rankings on search results pages (SERPs).
Crawling is a process that Google uses to discover, index, and store content. It’s an ongoing process that involves several parts:
- Crawlers look at websites on the Internet to find pages, images, and other files relevant to a particular search query. They also collect data about your site’s content as they crawl through it.
Structured Data Testing Tool
Structured data is the building block of many SEO practices. For example, Google uses it to determine the relevancy of your content and rank you higher in search results.
Structured data can be a structured version of HTML markup containing relevant information about a web page or application. This type of markup helps computers understand what you’re trying to say on your site by providing clues about what each element means (and doesn’t mean). You can use this knowledge when creating pages for search engines—or any other online platform!
Structured data types are broken down into three categories:
- Schema Markup: This is used by web browsers like Chrome and Firefox when they come across a new piece of structured data; it tells them how to interpret those pieces within their databases, so they know how best to treat them later down the line once someone views them on an actual device like an iPhone or Android phone instead than just via desktop computer software alone.”
Local SEO Audit & Analysis
An audit is a check of your website and its content. It can be as simple as going through the site, looking at each page, and noting any navigation issues or layout issues. An analysis is more detailed, where an expert looks at different aspects of your website, such as:
- The design and structure of the site
- It’s content (links to external sites)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) practices
Citation Building & Cleanup
Citation building and cleanup are great ways to get your business on Google Maps. It’s also an essential part of the best local SEO company since it helps you improve overall rankings for keywords in the area where your company operates.
If you want someone else to do this for you, hiring an expert may be the best option—but don’t worry; we’ve put together some tips on how to get started with citation building yourself!
Google My Business Setup & Optimization
If you’re looking to get more customers, you must ensure that the people in your area can find you. The easiest way to do this is by creating a Google My Business listing that includes all the information about your business that people need when searching for local companies.
To create a new listing, click “Create Business” on the left-hand side of the window and then follow these steps:
- Enter an address or contact info (if you still need to get one). If it’s not an existing location, select “Add Location” from the dropdown menu at the top right corner of each page.
- Choose which type of listing(s) should appear here: Basic Listing (complimentary), Standard Listing ($9/month), or Professional Search Consulting Package ($49/month).
Mobile Site Creation for Local SEO
The importance of mobile-friendly websites cannot be understated. According to Google, 80% of all internet users use their phones to access the web. If you want your business to thrive online, you must create a mobile site for your local SEO efforts.
While there are many tools for creating a responsive website (and we’ll talk about them in this guide), one popular option is Wix. With its easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, Wix is an excellent choice for beginners looking to get started quickly with their first responsive design project!
Reporting and Analytics
When looking for a good SEO company, knowing how they will use the data you provide is essential. An excellent way to do this is by asking them questions like these:
- What types of reports do you offer? What kind of analytics do they include?
- Can I see my website’s traffic stats in real-time? Will my site be listed as part of our campaign or not?
Ensure you benefit from your site
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. This will help you convert more of your site visitors into customers and increase their loyalty toward you and your brand.
- Make sure your website is fast. A slow-loading site will leave potential customers wondering what’s taking so long with their request, which could lead them somewhere else entirely instead of back to yours.
- Ensure that all pages on the site are secure by using HTTPS (HTTP S) encryption when possible and inserting a “do not track” cookie into those browsers that allow tracking cookies at all times (IE 8+, Safari 5+, Chrome 15+)
Not only do we offer the best local SEO services and tools, but we also have a team of experts to help you get your business in front of customers. Click below to request a free consultation with one of our SEO consultants today!